theremoteworker.life (“Site” or “Service”) is owned and operated by Xoxzo Europa OÜ (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). Our registry code is 14564077 and we are located at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia.
- This policy applies to where we act as a Controller and your personal data is collected through the Site.
- [Personal data collected] We collect your personal details, such as your full name and your email address. It is optional for you to not give us your personal data, although this will affect our ability to achieve what we have stated in the purpose for collecting your data below.
- [Purposes for collecting and processing your personal data] We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending updates about new blog posts on The Remote Worker Life
- Sending updates about the development of software tool Plum
- [Transferring of personal data] We may transfer your personal data to third parties, such as:
- legal and regulatory authorities (e.g. commercial register) whom we are obligated to disclose your personal data under the law;
- Server hosts which host our services
- Communication service providers who facilitate e-mails, calls, SMS messages, and other communication between you and us;
- Our sister company, Xoxzo Inc, Japan to customize content creation for you.
- [Transferring of personal data] We have taken steps to ensure that these data recipients protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and to ensure that they are processed only for the provision of Service and in compliance with applicable law.
Such third parties may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) whose privacy regulations may differ and which are not subject to adequacy decisions of the European Commission. In those countries, the security of the personal data (inc. protection against misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction) may not be ensured as it is secured in the European Union, due to the lack of adequate data protection level.
- [Personal data retention] We will retain your personal data for the period required or permitted by applicable law, but no longer than it is reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes for which your personal data was collected.
- [Your rights] As the owner of your data, you have the right to access, change, opt-out, or erase your personal data which you have given to us. You can contact us via the information in the [Contact Information] section below.
- First-party cookies, which are stored on the Customer’s device by our Site. These cookies allow website owners to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that provide a good user experience;
- Third-party cookies, which are stored on the Customer’s device by other service providers on the Site. We may use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site. Web analytics service providers annually the usage of the Site and services so that we could improve and amend our website/app and function thereof.
- Information within cookies does not contain personal information such as the user’s name or email address. You may reject these cookies through your browser settings.
[Contact Information] Should you have any questions regarding this policy or the processing of your personal data, you are welcomed to contact us with requests, inquiries, or any complaints via email@example.com